I was just tagged by one high school friends, Amanda. So, I guess I'll play...with 4 kids, I have nothing better to do, right???
How To Play This Game of Tag:
1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
1. Being able to stay at home with my kids. I hated it when I had to go back to work last time. I know I will work again, but I am so happy to not have to right away.
2. My kids...it is always an adventure. I love it everytime the say something new or do something new.
3. My husband...for #1 and #2. He works very hard so that I can stay home with our 4 beautiful babies.
1. Dying before my kids. That is it. Everything is in God's hands, so why worry about it?
1. Keeping up with my laundry. I am the biggest slacker with laundry. I do not like doing it one bit. It never ends!!!! I always have good intentions and laundry is a constant goal of mine. (This was Amanda's answer and I am totally going to have to keep it!!!)
2. For Lex and I, as parents, to raise our kids to love Jesus. My parents did it for Courtney and me and I think we turned out ok!! :)
3. To pass my stupid CSET tests so that I can start my Masters and teaching credential.
3 Current Obsessions:
1. Weight and losing it...
2. This dumb new blog. :)
3 Random Facts:
1. I still really love New Kids on the Block!!
2. I like to watch the Biggest Loser while eating ice cream!!
3. I love wrestling...Luke starts soon, I am so excited!!
I am only going to tag 3 people because I am new to the whole blog thing....