Monday, October 20, 2008

Tori's First Date!!

Well, since I still can not find my camera (I think it is somewhere in my playroom and if you have ever seen my playroom you would understand) I am going to post an old event.

Kindergarten led Tori to her first boyfriend!!! Kyle is his name. He asked Tori if she would go out on a date with him. So Kyle's Mom and I decided to go on a family date...Moms, Dads, brothers, and sister. Kyle wanted to take Tori to Long John Silvers and oddly enough, Tori was another 6 year old that likes Long John Silvers. So it really worked out. After the flowers, gift, shrimp and fish, we went across the street to get ice cream. There was music playing at Baskin Robbins, so it was perfect for a group dance!! Then, to end the night, we went to Petsmart and they each picked out fish for each other.

Kyle now lives on our street, they moved in a few months ago.
Update:
Now that they are in 1st grade, they have decided to just be friends!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You tell her that if I ever catch her holding hands with a boy again, I will take her down to Chinatown.